Unvented G3 course | Plumbing Courses | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Unvented G3 course in the Plumbing Courses area at Plumbers Forums

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi All

I'm going to do the unvented G3 course.

Any info in what's involved?

Any recommendations as to good providers? I live in Slough.

Cheers

Rct

As quite honestly, the courses don't spoon feed you 100% of the book.
but once you have the qualification, you don't really have the incentive to read up any further.

till someone butters you up and gives you a beasting on here!

did the g3 course today (02/01/2014) at warwick good course well delivered food thrown in but I have no idea why his is a 5 yearly thing (apart from the money) there isn't enough content for a half day refresher

It was brought about by the changes in 2010 to Part G, as there so many new things (all HW systems now covered, blending valves on baths, discharged to plastic stacks etc etc)
I think they concluded that engineers needed updating but as you say can't see that if you have come through the new one that there will be that many changes again to warrant coming back in 5 years, In say that it is often astounding how much some have forgotten, I suppose it is a case of use it or loose it.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
Hi sir i don't suggest you go out on your own...
Replies
Views
  • Question
https://electricaldealsdirect.co.uk/santon-aqua...
Replies
Views
M
I usually check them over on a boiler service...
Replies
Views
Hi Matt, any luck on getting employed in the...
Replies
Views
Back