Unvented hot water cylinder | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Unvented hot water cylinder in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

O

Old Account

Hi guys,

I was wondering if someone is interested in changing either the expansion vessel and the prv on a ultrasteel he cylinder.

The customer of mine would like either just changing the faulty parts or what I suggested Ian upgrading the whole pipework and safety parts as it seems very like diy.

I am not G3 registered at the moment therefore i would like someone to do the job for me.

IMG_0467.jpg

Please let me know if someone wants to do the job.

east London near Wanstead.

Kind regards

ronny

Its hard to tell by the pic , or at least what I am seeing , but there looks to be a rather important "part / parts" missing .
I am sure sombody will sort it for you

Hi Townfanjon,

There quite a few things to sort out but I am not allowed so therefore I am asking here on the forum.

It just looks horrible the way it's been installed. Hopefully someone will be interested if not I have to turn it down and advise them to look for someone who is G3 registered.

Thank for coming back to me, appreciateit.

Kind regards

Ronny

Similar plumbing topics

E
  • Question
Hi, I've got an unvented hot water cylinder...
Replies
Views
Elliott
E
S
  • Question
Many thanks, Ben-gee - that's very useful...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
J
  • Question
They sound extremely suspect, I realise it's...
Replies
Views
J
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks KOP. I did suspect possibly combi...
Replies
Views
Back