Unvented hot | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Unvented hot in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Hi friends

Went to change some taps earlier, in the same block I changed some on Thurs.

As I did then, turned the main off above the megaflo but hot kept going. Cold stopped. No other valves to isolate anything. No ISO under sink etc.

I thought it'd be the same as I'd done as on that one I did the same & both hot & cold stopped.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Rct

You didn't turn hot feed off or the air was gone? Did u run off a few litre?

There were no other valves to turn off. I just turned taps on, cold was off but hot kept going. I didnt run it for long to be honest.

have seen a few fitted on the hot outlet. This would only turn off the hot.

U probably needed to run off about 25% of it's volume and if secondary circ fitted by a pleb 55%

Ok, next time I'll run taps. What are the airlock chances on unvented when fixing/changing taps?

U probably needed to run off about 25% of it's volume and if secondary circ fitted by a pleb 55%

what do you mean ermin with the secondary bit! not a fan of loops?
Put in a pipe today ready for a loop.

No secondary is fine but if it's piped up wrong he's gonna be draining via the secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

S
  • Question
Many thanks, Ben-gee - that's very useful...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
  • Question
Hi SI......is the shower on the same floor as...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for the reply and information so far...
Replies
Views
Back