Unvented immersions | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Unvented immersions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Im going to look at a small direct unvented that needs a new element
Its a RM stelfow

Do you need to fit manufacturers own parts?

if you want the warranty to stand yes if no you can fit one that fits the spec

Its a few years old
There doesnt seem to be any part numbers etc online
I will try ringing the tech line tomorrow but without the exact model number it will be a bit of a stab in the dark

I would put a standard unvented immersion heater and stat in Scott , I get mine from unvented components off the net . As for the manufacturers guarantee well if theres no evidence of it been serviced before , the guarantee’s out of the window anyway.

I would put a standard unvented immersion heater and stat in Scott , I get mine from unvented components off the net . As for the manufacturers guarantee well if theres no evidence of it been serviced before , the guarantee’s out of the window anyway.
I have just been searching and williams and co sell stelfow unvented immersions pretty cheap
Just need to make sure its compatible

Similar plumbing topics

P
Hi All, I have recently changed heating...
Replies
Views
Peter M
P
it is brand new ( 6 months old ) Worcester gas...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
  • Question
Except your response got me thinking. Going...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Need to phone up local building control and...
Replies
Views
https://www.tanks-direct.co.uk/files/pdf/pdf303...
Replies
Views
Back