Unvented ( pressurised ) Hot water tank lost pressure | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Unvented ( pressurised ) Hot water tank lost pressure in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot water tank, not sure of the size in liters but its about 1600mm tall.

The tank is around 3 years old now and was amazing when it was first installed. Around a year ago we had a problem with water dripping from the overflow pipe outside and we ended up having a new expansion tank put in and a valve was replaced on the back / top of the tank. I know the value isn't an original part as he picked it up from Screwfix and the fix stopped the water dripping.

Ever since the water pressure has been much lower in the showers. We have really good water pressure at the house and i have checked the stopcock in the house which is pretty much fully open as well a steh one in the road, nothing else has changed so i'm wondering the new valve that was fitted is incorrect and restricting flow. I have spoken to the plummber that done the work and he say not and has wiped his hands of the issue.

Can anyone give me any ideas on what the issue could be as i'd really like the water pressure back to normal in my showers again. I'm expecting to have to ask another plumber to take a look but wanted to have an idea of the issue before hand. I'm based in Leicester.

Thanks

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
How high is the hill 40m as that will add 4...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Please let us know what it turned out to be!
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for the responses, I'll be on the phone...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
  • Question
If this is pumping over or expansion from the...
Replies
Views
Back