Up stairs sink water Shut off help Please | Air Sourced Heat Pumps | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Up stairs sink water Shut off help Please in the Air Sourced Heat Pumps area at Plumbers Forums

Good morning. I need to replace the taps in our upstairs bathroom sink but I cant find the water shut off valve. We have a Combi Boiler upstairs. Both taps on the downstairs sink and the pipes for the Washing machine have their own shut off valves but I cannot see any on the pipes running to the upstairs bathroom sink. Is the upstairs sink and Toilet getting their water supply through the boiler? If so is there a way to turn off the supply from the boiler to the upstairs bathroom? The boiler is a Flexicom 30cx. Thank You

The boundary (street) is for isolating the feed to your property, and sometimes others if it’s shared and is rarely used. You should have one, usually at a point of entry. Majority are under kitchen sinks, but have found them by front doors and in bathrooms before now depending on property types as well.

Similar plumbing topics

You have a partial blockage downstream of the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Before doing this, check the level in the cold...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It could be best to get him back to have a look
Replies
Views
  • Question
It could be the mixer tap that’s causing the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
If you want to play it really safe you can...
Replies
Views
Back