Upstairs Rads Hot, downstairs Cold | Air Sourced Heat Pumps | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Upstairs Rads Hot, downstairs Cold in the Air Sourced Heat Pumps area at Plumbers Forums

Hello,

Have Worcester 40CDI that is running hot upstairs and cold downstairs, no hot water. Boiler display is flashing top left and bottom right corners at the same time in between showing water temp which goes up to 104.

Have reset and, after a few seconds the boiler kicks in and lights, after a couple of minutes goes out, At the boiler, Flow pipe is hot return cold.

I am assuming airlock but have bled all rads so any ideas as to where the issue maybe would be appreciated.

If you have a combi airlock are less likely as you can force the air out. Are all radiators full and bled? I’d be looking at a circulation problem

Gas safe engy required key is you've not got hot water but heating upstairs (gravity)

Similar plumbing topics

M
  • Question
Hi, I woke up this morning with cold water...
Replies
Views
Mike Young
M
  • Question
Hi Ben-gee. East Devon. Thanks.
Replies
Views
  • Question
You’re a genius, thank you! Held my thumb over...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Any works gone on since the system last worked ?
Replies
Views
  • Question
Could be frozen, depends on pipe layout, does...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back