URGENT - anybody in the TW area fancy a boiler breakdown? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss URGENT - anybody in the TW area fancy a boiler breakdown? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

As per title, really - job has been referred to me by a mate, I am already committed elsewhere.

Boiler make/model unknown, customer rang me from work and didn't have details. Symptoms are DHW runs hot for a while, then cold, then warms up, then cold. British Gas have been out, said nothing wrong with boiler, and according to MI, fault code is faulty fan or flue. Fan is working fine, so BG engineer diagnosis was "problem with flue". As the flue is in a void with no inspection hatches, they declined to do any further work..

Fancy taking a look? Call/text me on 07970 114 741 for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

C
You sure its locking out and not going off on...
Replies
Views
Bunker
B
N
british gas numpty,its a knackered diverter...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Ahhhhhhhh well, it's nice to know that your...
Replies
Views
Back