Urgent Appeal | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Urgent Appeal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keefy

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
My eldest brother is soon to celebrate his 50th birthday and I've no idea what to get him.

Ideas please!

What's your budget? A bottle of whisky from his year of birth would cost a bomb but be a very special gift. A pack of adult nappies are a lot cheaper and maybe more useful... :D

Thanks for the replies. He's a tough cookie to please.

Have any of you had to buy a gift for a 50th before, what did you get... that was genuinely appreciated?

Lets face it, christmas, valetines and birthdays we buy each other rubbish, clutter junk piled high on top of the wardrobe.

Money and a hand shake.

I`m told the silence when up in a glider is very impressive. Sisters sprang an hour lesson on me up in a twin seater single prop for my 50th, had the controls for 90% of the hour even banked it round lined up the runway and was getting pretty damm close to the tarmac when the pilot took over.

Thanks for the replies. He's a tough cookie to please.

Have any of you had to buy a gift for a 50th before, what did you get... that was genuinely appreciated?

A ride in a Spitfire, at Duxford. That should please him.

Flight lesson !
Brilliant !
Unless he's petrified of heights

--- I got given one of Those dot com --
I'm not a lover of wobbly ladders ,
Definetly helps if a car lover - Nice big engine !

(Don't feed him too well , beats going over humpback bridges)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

With CH selected on, if you open a hot tap...
Replies
Views
Hi @Jim Goodenough I do have some yes , I did...
Replies
Views
Oh dear, welcome to the forum, I will move...
Replies
Views
T
Get an acv cylinder. Great for boiler and work...
Replies
Views
It's a sealed system so if its leaking from...
Replies
Views
Back