Urgent! Boiler problems | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Urgent! Boiler problems in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

martyboge

Hi

Having a few problems with my boiler. Mains water was turned off all day yesterday morning and boiler hasnt worked since. Tried the reset button this morning but completely dead, no response at all. Can anyone give me a few pointers or do I just need to call an engineer.

Thanks in advance

Sorry forgot to mention its oil, was working ok until water was turned off yesterday. I turned power off and on and there was a slight whirrring sound

its a Riello RDB1 50-70 kersene boiler, theres def power getting out to it.

Those are the details for the burner,do you have the info of the actual boiler too? e.g Grant vortex combi,or worcester greenstar etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

It's a sealed system so if its leaking from...
Replies
Views
This response doesn't make any sense, as the...
Replies
Views
W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
With CH selected on, if you open a hot tap...
Replies
Views
hello Chris. Thank you for your reply . I have...
Replies
Views
Back