using b class boilers | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss using b class boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevetheplumber

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
does the ruling for not using b class boilers apply to non domestic properties
i know the rule to fit only condensing boilers only applied to domestic properties and not comercial

SELCO sent some blurb through the post today for a really cheap 28 kw combi ,£390 i think but a band B until stocks last i think you cannot fit them after april, dont quote me on it though lol

Most of the merchants are still selling band B, guess they have a ton of stock left, my local independant told me there is a 6 month grace period (until April 2011) for them to clear stock.

Also if you took the order before October 2010 and happened to be incredibly busy ;-) and didn't actually install the boiler until say January 2011, who could argue with that.

Wouldn't worry for a second about fitting one in a commercial application AFAIK there is no requirement to register the installation with either GS or building control. Plenty of commercial stuff is not even condensing.

Al.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

In that case, just get the Mechanical Engineer...
Replies
Views
Definitely plume kit, definitely not a worcester.
Replies
Views
Yep I think that’s got to be the next step. I...
Replies
Views
S
Boiler Fault I’m hoping someone can help with...
Replies
Views
S
Back