Using one shower makes second shower run/make noise | Showers and Wetrooms Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Using one shower makes second shower run/make noise in the Showers and Wetrooms Advice area at Plumbers Forums

WaterTight

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Sent a video from a friend of mine who is a plumber bit new to game. Not a job of mine or one I've visited so limited info. But was sent a video. When a shower is used a second shower in another bathroom in the house runs (more than a dribble, quite a bit comes out) and makes high pitch airy/whining noise. It's a combi.

Something like reduction in standing pressure causing something? Built in valve and fixed head.

Never had this myself so not sure what to tell her to do/check

Thanks

Are they using both at the same time ?? if so it is not possible, the litres per minute and pressure provided from the incoming supply will only be enough for one shower at a time demand will strip the supply and cause banging of pipework and temperature issues . Kop

Upvote 0
Here is a video. Shower has no name written on it and customer doesn't know what it is. This is what it does when the other shower in another room is used.

[automerge]1592476952[/automerge]
And this is what it looks like

Attachments

• shower.png
    shower.png
    611.9 KB · Views: 11
Upvote 0

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ok thank you Chuck, yes it does a bit 😆 That's...
Replies
Views
Recently over the past 2 months, the boiler or...
Replies
Views
  • Question
What was the incoming pressure and flow...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks Chuck. The cylinder was supplied by BG...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Firstly, I love seeing the world through other...
Replies
Views
Back