UVHW course | Plumbing Courses | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss UVHW course in the Plumbing Courses area at Plumbers Forums

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Friends

Going to book into get my ticket

Can I ask what prior knowledge I need?

I've never installed one, have worked on one with Stan ages ago.

Working on one Saturday with another chap & again Sat afternoon.

Am I expected to know the ins & outs or is that what they teach?

I don't want to waste £150/200.

Cheers all

Depends where you go mate. I did mine at Vaillant in Maidstone. Very relaxed with lunch provided. Can't remember the cost but trainer excellent and small groups they will provide you with course book and tell/teach you everything you need to know.

Print off installation instructions for any unvented cylinder. Its all in there, plus if you have done a couple you will be ahead of most.

You won't. If you're talking about practicing installing them then that is more of a college thing but if you can plan pipe routes, pipe bend and solder to a reasonable standard then you'll have no difficulty. They will touch on some basic fault finding and diagnosis as well as explaining in depth the safety devices and their correct operation.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi mate i did a fast track MLP course it was...
Replies
Views
6035 is the diploma, 6189 is the NVQ. 9189 is...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Morning Ben-gee Again, many thanks for...
Replies
Views
That is true - however with Vaillant...
Replies
Views
I wouldn't bother at the moment, don't believe...
Replies
Views
Back