vaillaint.....no hot water | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss vaillaint.....no hot water in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

psk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi everyone,

hope you enjoying your 'days off', well im not i got this issue with a vaillaint boiler thats got no hot water.......i was called to the property and i checked the pressure first which indicated half a bar so i topped it up, switched the boiler off and restarted it, i got a few drops of water coming out from somewhere i didnt get a good look coz of bad light can anyone suggest where ther leak might be from. btw thw water pressure dropped again and i found the rad to be leaking ....gave the client a quote on repairs and still waiting to hear from them.
about the boiler fault, what do you reckon? dv ??

thanks

Is it a Ecotec plus you are working on? if so, the filling loop is on the boiler itself . You opened both taps to fill it but did you close both off again!!

On these boilers if one tap is left open, the hot water on the boiler wont work.... easy mistake to make!!!

it was an external filling loop which i shut off after refilling the system i doudted the expansion vessel.

anyway i wasnt called to fix the boiler and their leaking rad so didnt bother after that. Probably customer didnt want any hot water this year. LOL

Similar plumbing topics

C
  • Question
Is there a ball valve on the flexihoses? Might...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks. I'll try to find a hard copy as I...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You Can Use Boiler, Heat Pump.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Could be the washer in the tap itself.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thanks for the responses, I'll be on the phone...
Replies
Views
Back