Vaillant ambisense etc | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vaillant ambisense etc in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

jonnyswamp

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Haven't been on for while and need some help
Got a Vaillant 843 combi and a 300l unvented that needs to be all singing and dancing with the app controlled Ambisense etc
Rang Vaillant tech before quoting for this job as I was unsure whether it would work properly or not (as it was a combi and not a system) and they said, although it was unusual, it would work
Have had 3 Vaillant engineers out to it, but no-one seems to be able to get it working properly
Am waiting for a call back from one of the Vaillant trainers (said today, but haven't heard from him)
When running hot water through the combi, the diverter is open to the heating circuit and not running through the plate
Will work apparently when boiler is configured as a system, but not as a combi
Can't use an S plan as customer wants the app control
I have the VRC 700 wireless, the 920 gateway and the Ambisense kit

Ha anyone used this set up and got it working properly

Can't you turn hot tap on and when diverter gets in-between heating/hot water ( fully open) just pull the cable so it stays constantly in that position...do you not have s or y plan motorized valves??

Heating and hot water 2 ports wired into the v70 wiring centre
Customer requested combi and a cylinder (was adamant) long story but his partner is very OCD and has to have a minimum of 2 x 55min showers per day, also has an industrial hot water fed washing machine that is constantly on, so when she is in the shower (can be most of the day) the cylinder supplies the rest of the house and heating will still work
I haven't wired any of this, Vaillant did it all, but still can't get it to work properly
I can wire it S plan, but customer wants the ambisense
Can the ambisense be used on the heating side via ebus and a standard programmer/timer be used on the cylinder side via 240v, or wont they work together ?

Similar plumbing topics

Pump/feed/expansion are piped/in wrong...
Replies
Views
If you change the temperature, it will stay at...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi I am having a similar problem with a 2015...
Replies
Views
Steve Bell
S
Thanks Riley. Don't know what f codes are...
Replies
Views
Hello All- (Usual caveats apply: I am the...
Replies
Views
Back