Vaillant boiler ecotec plus 824 r1 - controllers dont' seem to work | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vaillant boiler ecotec plus 824 r1 - controllers dont' seem to work in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gigi75

hello, i tried to turn the heating on for the first time after the summer break and now the top and bottom left dials in the pict stopped working.

the heating is working, the water though is not warm enough. i want to increase the temperature. is it possible that both the heating and water dials stopped
working at the same time? and why the water was hot until I turn the heating on? the pressure seem to be ok. Is it possible that I changed accidentally something in the settings?

if the controllers stopped working is there a way to increase the water temperature without them?

I just want to avoid to call a plumber for something like that, the boiler is working fine but i need to increase the water temperature, that's all.

cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not unusual for these dial stems to break,designed that way to protect pcb if dials turned to far round,another great design by the boys from the 'v' sign
come across loads broken thus non operational,new dials requires
imho

Not without going into the pcb,not advised to be done by an unqualified person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

It could be numerous things, including a flow...
Replies
Views
well, I really cannot see what extra features...
Replies
Views
Great summary and well done for getting it...
Replies
Views
Yep I think that’s got to be the next step. I...
Replies
Views
Back