Vaillant Boiler ECOTEC Plus 831 | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vaillant Boiler ECOTEC Plus 831 in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tileta

I have a Vaillant boiler ECOTEC Plus 831 in a domestic installation. I intend to drain the system and install an extra radiator in the bathroom. My concern is that the boiler may be damaged when I re-start the system due to pockets of air in the loop. Is there a simple way that the pump can run without the boiler fired up to facilitate the bleeding?

Thanks in anticipation
Tileta

Turn the gas off.

Vaillants have a purging function you can run to elimate air, tells you how to do it in the manual. Think you hold the + button while you switch it on, then select number 0 and push the i button. Takes about 15 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

well, I really cannot see what extra features...
Replies
Views
Who said plastic 28/22mm copper tube and mlcp...
Replies
Views
Stick with heat only. You most probably still...
Replies
Views
If its going to anti cycle then its not the...
Replies
Views
Yep I think that’s got to be the next step. I...
Replies
Views
Back