vaillant boiler info please | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss vaillant boiler info please in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kevm76

Hi there i've got a vaillant boiler, its the turbomax plus i think. I haven't got a room thermostat fitted in the house and believe fitting one would save me money with trvs fitted to the rads. I can control the temp from the boiler only could some one tell me if i can get remote room thermo fitted to this boiler please.
Thanks in advance
Kev

yes,of course,you can get vaillant own one that just plugs in or another make that will require wiring in,but cheaper

Thanks for your reply puddle, will all vaillant thermostats fit this boiler? i think i will go for the easy option and get a remote one

No,you have to get the unit for your model of boiler,as although they look the same,some models,have the plug in back pins running vertical and some horizontal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

well, I really cannot see what extra features...
Replies
Views
Who said plastic 28/22mm copper tube and mlcp...
Replies
Views
Best to get a gas safe engineer or vaillant...
Replies
Views
Hi, thanks for the reply, that did cross my...
Replies
Views
It could be numerous things, including a flow...
Replies
Views
Back