Vaillant boiler not giving sufficient heat | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vaillant boiler not giving sufficient heat in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
At work, our offices are heated by a Vaillant Ecotec 831 boiler which is controlled by a VRT392F controller. We are constantly plagued by the fact that the boiler spends most of the day giving out a low heat output. Typically the gauge on the boiler reads 40 degrees, although on rare occasions it goes as high as 60 degrees. The controller is in a cool location where the temperature is maybe 18 degrees or so, and is set to request a temperature of 28 degrees. So why would the boiler give out such a low heat output when there is a demand for heat?

Sorry but we can not give you the information you need , you are advised to call in a GSR or Vaillant to sort out your boiler, reason is that people tend to mess around with things they do not understand, Do you not have someone who maintains your boiler , if so get them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

well, I really cannot see what extra features...
Replies
Views
Who said plastic 28/22mm copper tube and mlcp...
Replies
Views
Hi, thanks for the reply, that did cross my...
Replies
Views
I’ve had good look, but there doesn’t seem to...
Replies
Views
I started a long winded response but deleted...
Replies
Views
Back