Vaillant Boiler Problem | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vaillant Boiler Problem in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

knsbuilder

I have vaillant boiler and it hot water got problems, central heating is fine. How water comes and then boiler burner shut off, re-start again then it continue with shutting on and off. Hot water have reduced in degree so just warm water comes. It is not the plate heat exchanger or the diverter valve. Any help please

Thanks

could be many things plate heat included call a gas safe registered engineer

possible thermister ... does it keep firing up the boiler and trying to heat or does it lock out??
i know it sounds daft but is the hot water heat stat turned up/down..

Last edited:
Thanks mate, First i did call Gas safe engineer and he replaced pump then the diverter valce twice so it worked ok for few days and now the engineer have no time he saying it could be else so i already have paid £450 labour and parts so it is hurting and not knowing what next?

Thanks mate

The Gas Safe Engineer have changed pump and diverter valve twice so it worked few days and again it is hot water just warm water so if it is plate heat exchanger then again i have to pay around £200 to 250 and i already have paid £450 for pump and twice diverter valve so if it is plate heat exchager then i have to pay but my worry is if it something else next then the cost i just cannot afford.

some one on here may be able to help,put a pro plumber wanted ad up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Thanks a lot for your help
Replies
Views
It could be numerous things, including a flow...
Replies
Views
Boiler now much quieter. Plumber loosened heat...
Replies
Views
Thanks for all replies. I thought I was out of...
Replies
Views
Back