Vaillant boiler question | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vaillant boiler question in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pea

I had a heating engineer install a Vaillant boiler on 23rd August 2012, I didn't realise at the time but he was supposed to commission the boiler and supply us with the benchmark etc but he didn't. We have asked him to come back numerous times to take the necessary tests (which he says he needs to do) so that he can provide the paperwork but he keeps saying he will give us a date to attend but never actually gives us a date.
Can you advise me where we stand and how we can get him to come back and take the tests etc?
:annoyed:

local trading standards to light a fire under his bum if hes illegal and chivvy him on if hes not as well as gas safe for an inspection request

Is he gas safe reg ?Do you know his address? put his post code in the search at gas safe website....It will show the closest to that post code.If he dont show then you have your answer......

If he is legit them I am sure he will sign it - obviously at this time of year he is likely to be busy so you may need to be flexible....maybe even offer to go to him if he is proving elusive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

I feel for you, it's a bad position to be in...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
P
Have you paid everything he asked for and did...
Replies
Views
Is your boiler the 'Ideal Logic Heat 12' (i.e...
Replies
Views
Back