Vaillant Ecofit 30 - Excessive plumage? | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vaillant Ecofit 30 - Excessive plumage? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Zippymark

Gas Engineer
Hello, I've had a customer saying their boiler steams a lot, which I explained was normal, and will be more noticeable in cold weather, but when I saw it it did look a bit much. What do you think?

Short of a leaky heat exchanger I can't think what could cause it either. Boiler is 1 year old.

8hS3ADAzYAfe2wMc8

nePthPBgbX5PeHkj7

Looks ok to me on hot water

Fair enough, and it was probably close to 0°C when that was taken. It did half fill the garden with plumage, maybe the air is pretty still there. I might just recommend a plume deflector/plume kit.

Looks ok to me? I would say a plume kit would be advisable, as it close to the door, it’s always going to be blowing right where they can see it/as they open the door. After all a plume kit is there to stop nuisance plume....

But you could try the Vaillant route if you/your customer are concerned

Similar plumbing topics

Sorry for late reply. This advice did not help...
Replies
Views
Best to call a heating engineer out could be...
Replies
Views
Ok understood regarding keeping to a set kw...
2 3
Replies
Views
That is true - however with Vaillant...
Replies
Views
Yep I think that’s got to be the next step. I...
Replies
Views
Back