Vaillant ecotec 937 noise | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vaillant ecotec 937 noise in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hello all,
My 1st post, here goes

My boiler has developed a funny noise that can only be described as like when you finish a drink through a straw and suck up the last bit from the bottom.. that noise?
The noise is coming from underneath the boiler and only does this when the hot water tap is on and seems to make the noise for a minute after the hot water tap is shut back off again... I have yet to test if it does it with the central heating on
I have put a video on youtube if anyone could have a listen and kindly offer advice on what this noise may be?

View: https://youtu.be/8g4lqK5N7U0

Last edited:

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi I'm dealing with Vaillant Ecotec 824 R1 in...
Replies
Views
  • Question
All helpful possibilities cheers, I'm hoping...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I have kept this piece of rubbish going...
Replies
Views
M
Normally on the hex to mount it to the case...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Showers goosed. Just pick up a cheap bar...
Replies
Views
Back