Vaillant eCOTEC external control wiring connections | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vaillant eCOTEC external control wiring connections in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

CES

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Didn't know where to post this but if anyone is installing a "new" ecotec pro/plus then this may help if you are connecting an external room stat/ programmable room stat.
Vaillant external control connections.jpg

Last edited:
they must have had so many calls, ive rung them twice, about this. the instructions are not clear in the mi's
Actually i found the mi's very poor in parts, what we as installers need is a definative list for comisioning not refer to 3 chapters back then refer to table of codes page 67 or what ever
we need it in easy to follow format with the instructions to carry out the necessary test on the same page

I agree Steve. The Vaillant manuals were not really the best to begin with anyway. I got this after doing their one day ecotec course. Why they didn't include it in the installation paperwork I do not know.

the vaillant instructions are so full of whaffle getting to the info you need is just frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Assume a 25kw boiler with a minimum output of...
Replies
Views
That is true - however with Vaillant...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Surely the 1.97V indicates a problem! I would...
Replies
Views
You’re welcome. Glad it was the right one too.
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back