Vaillant ecotec plus 624 | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vaillant ecotec plus 624 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Christopher buzzard

Gas Engineer
Hi all. Got called to the above boiler with fault code F61. Checked wiring harness from gas valve and all was ok. Reset the boiler and it worked fine. Left it running for 20 mins coming switching it on and off, it worked every time. The only thing i did notice was the display was acting up. Jumping up 20 degrees, down 10 degrees and so on. Is that down to a fault on pcb?

Thanks

Hi all. Got called to the above boiler with fault code F61. Checked wiring harness from gas valve and all was ok. Reset the boiler and it worked fine. Left it running for 20 mins coming switching it on and off, it worked every time. The only thing i did notice was the display was acting up. Jumping up 20 degrees, down 10 degrees and so on. Is that down to a fault on pcb?

Thanks

I believe it can be the gas valve, but usually pcb (certainly true on ecotec pro). Check resistance of gas valve pins.

pcb

Similar plumbing topics

well, I really cannot see what extra features...
Replies
Views
Could be the thermostat/external controls...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Thank you all so much for your replies. I have...
Replies
Views
Yep, as per post #3 😎
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back