Vaillant Ecotec Plus Combi & UFH Control - V Smart Possible? | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vaillant Ecotec Plus Combi & UFH Control - V Smart Possible? in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Hi All

Looking at having controls replaced / upgraded for a Vaillant Ecotect plus combi boiler. Currently have x2 zone valves on the heating (x1 for rads via a Honeywell wireless stat, and x1 for UFH circuits via Heatmiser stats - both wired to a Heatmiser wiring centre)

I'm interested in weather compensated heating if possible for the rads heating

Does anybody know from experience would it be possible to install a Vaillant V Smart 'system pack' whereby the rads heating output can be modulated via the V Smart and E-Bus, and the UFH output could be operated by the DHW output (ie the UFH stats essentially act as a DHW cylinder stat)?

If not possible does anybody have any other suggestions that have worked correctly form experience?

Cheers

Similar plumbing topics

Assume a 25kw boiler with a minimum output of...
Replies
Views
That is true - however with Vaillant...
Replies
Views
Yes, a very interesting proposal, I asked that...
Replies
Views
well, I really cannot see what extra features...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm looking for suggestions on...
Replies
Views
Back