vaillant ecotec pro 24 high co levels | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss vaillant ecotec pro 24 high co levels in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben5192

Gas Engineer
hi guys been to service a vaillant today in an empty house, co2 levels fine in the 9's co and ppm were sky high, co over 3000
ive checked over flue (onlyhozontal), seal ect seem fine, can it be a prob with gas valve?? it pretty much blew my fga up, as after it wouldnt register co at all. left it invan switched on to next job then cleared itsself, worked fine on next boiler

thought to start itwas cells in fga packed in causing high readings

any ideas guys
cheers

had same problem in my case it was sulphidation in the gas valve check the working pressure on the gas valve if its low check the gauze filter inside the gas valve

ah nice one i will check that, i thought it must be something to do with gas valve not operating correctly somehow, but was in 2 minds if my analyser was at fault

Not if its a pro they don't use them............ Only the plus range from June 2012 has the mass flow sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Have you cleaned the heat ex?
Replies
Views
B
Bypass open too much? Close it down and open a...
Replies
Views
A
TRVs open? Any other valves been touched?
Replies
Views
yes mate that would be my first job because...
Replies
Views
F
Replies
Views
Back