vaillant f28 | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss vaillant f28 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Just had text for vaillant I installed couple months ago saying they have had boiler off for several weeks turned on and its thrown up f28 and f54

Any ideas before I call back

Gas related, Give the gas valve a whack.. normally works for me with this issue, If not get manufacturers visit out.

they also do f28 when the condence is blocked up to the heat exchanger

i say that because the one in my flat went, as a tenant i'm not allowed to touch it so didnt even take the cover off

engineer come out and my missus says my other half is a gas engineer and rings me, this guy asks me what i think it is and i told him probably the gas valve has gone, but i havent done any fault finding, so he goes out and gets a new gas valve

couple of hours later my missus calls me saying the engineers has put the new part in and left but its gone again. So when i get home i take the lid off and theres water coming out of the sight hole

how he didnt notice i dont know

New insulation pads new g10 new everything. That's a common fault in the ultra com glowing she'd done a few. Be Careful removing torx bolts as if they have been wet they shear off when removing burner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

[F.54 Gas pressure fault (in combination with...
Replies
Views
  • Question
£330 And tbh finding a good service engineer...
Replies
Views
Assume a 25kw boiler with a minimum output of...
Replies
Views
Where? I can’t see one, but yes, ECV should be up.
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
C
That's good to know - thank you
Replies
Views
Cabe F
C
Back