Vaillant/Glowworm at it again! | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vaillant/Glowworm at it again! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killy Bing

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
This has cropped up on twitter.

What carp

u6upuhyq.jpg

Yeh it's home serve. Ideal made the mistake of getting into bed with them.

They're actually quoting for boiler replacements when they're on contract as well. I fit loads of em, oh the shame.

Shame on you rob lol

Surely rob an analyser check and a CH pressure adjustment possibly

Nope as that needs to be added to the heating system therefor making it a part so it's chargeable

Oh me rob that was crucial mate, nice one

So the manf is trying to steal your service work by using the contact details you give them when you register it? What nob jockeys.

They take the pi$$, fit their boiler for your customer and they try to push you out the way and they get the work.

i have not fitted a vaillant for years and have no intention of recommending their products, glow worm don't even exist in my world, no thanks.

Yeh it's home serve. Ideal made the mistake of getting into bed with them.

You don't actually mean Ideal do you Ermi? Hope not! I stopped recommending Vaillant because of them doing this.

My Mum got one of those letters as well. Cheeky feckers. £96 for a "service"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

K
Probably needs a gas safe engineer if it's not...
Replies
Views
Thanks for all replies. I thought I was out of...
Replies
Views
C
In a word, no. Needs a gas safe bod.
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot for your help
Replies
Views
Back