Vaillant no hot water | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vaillant no hot water in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

Hi All

Re: Vaillant Turbomax VUW 242E, 282E- no hot water

I have a Vaillant combi that ? has a faulty main control switch or electric /pump problem(I'm guessing).

Hot water was not coming on unless heating was also on

Then when trying to get hot water to come on without heating on I boiler turned on and off knob on and it fired up and heated the hot water fine , however when I tried running tap again and not turning boiler off and on no firing up of boiler and stone cold water. I
then tried turning the on off knob again but second time round boiler refused to fire up and heat hot water.

Does a part need changing please?Thanks for your help

Betty

Similar plumbing topics

C
  • Question
Is there a ball valve on the flexihoses? Might...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I think 2.7LPM is the minimum requireed so...
Replies
Views
R
Hi, I have boiler Vaillant VUW SOE 242_2-3 R2...
Replies
Views
Revlyne
R
  • Question
£330 And tbh finding a good service engineer...
Replies
Views
Thanks for all replies. I thought I was out of...
Replies
Views
Back