Vaillant no power. Switches on for few seconds only. | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vaillant no power. Switches on for few seconds only. in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hi everyone,
I'm hoping to get some advice on an issue I'm having with my Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24 boiler (R1 PCB). It was installed in 2013 and has worked perfectly up until this week. When the boiler does start, it runs for a few seconds, makes some noises, and then shuts down again. I've checked both the fuse on the wall and the fuse on the PCB with a multimeter, and they seem to be fine (if there's a way to double-check the PCB fuse, please let me know). The boiler has never had any issues before. We've always maintained the boiler properly, and it's never had to heat water above 55 degrees for central heating or kitchen use.
I've attached a YouTube video of the problem: that might help diagnose the issue.
Any advice on what could be causing this problem would be greatly appreciated!

Hi Did you solve the problem with your Vaillant Boiler? Please share how it was solved so that it can help anyone in the future with the same problem.

Many Thanks

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi I'm dealing with Vaillant Ecotec 824 R1 in...
Replies
Views
  • Question
possable dry joint on pcb you warm it up and...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yep, here mentions rebinding.
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
  • Question
When you get a chance, it would be interesting...
Replies
Views
One thing you could try is isolating the cold...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back