Vaillant plume extension kit | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vaillant plume extension kit in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Am I making it up or do you unplug the terminal from. The existing flue and insert it in one of the elbows. Sorry been a while since I’ve done one

Yeah me too, the kit actually includes a flue end terminal replacement that you can push the plume pipe extension straight into but nothing specifically for the end as I've seen and used for other manus.
No biggy I can make do by cutting the pipe or using any unused elbows.

Similar plumbing topics

Hi can anyone help. Flue collector on vaillant...
Replies
Views
Thanks All. After much persuasion the...
Replies
Views
Who said plastic 28/22mm copper tube and mlcp...
Replies
Views
Atag let you go for the 600mm clearance away...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Yep spot on
Replies
Views
Back