Vaillant System Boiler and Megaflow Installation | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vaillant System Boiler and Megaflow Installation in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hello,
I have open vent old Ideal boiler (in the kitchen)with open vent hot water cylinder.(on first floor cabinet)
We would like to change the boiler to Vaillant Ecotec Plus 624 system boiler and 210i unvented indirect Megaflow cyclinder.
How much it will cost the labour? How long it will take to install them?
Anyone has unvented cylinder ticket and possibly approved Vaillant installer.
Thanks

Best to get some quotes and I would say 4-5 days depending on what you want

Location ?

Is this someth you’ve just decide, or have you had some investigation work carried out already? For example incoming cold mains pressure or the flow rate of your cold water? These are generally necessary for swapping to an unvented cylinder.

Similar plumbing topics

Stick with heat only. You most probably still...
Replies
Views
Who said plastic 28/22mm copper tube and mlcp...
Replies
Views
Hi, thanks for the reply, that did cross my...
Replies
Views
well, I really cannot see what extra features...
Replies
Views
Back