Vaillant T/Max Plus 824e, pressure gauge not increasing | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vaillant T/Max Plus 824e, pressure gauge not increasing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

abc_plumb

Gas Engineer
Hi guys

Need some help with this one.
I've put a new pressure gauge, increased the pressure in expansion vessel, but still nothing on the pressure gauge.
I removed the block at the back of the boiler where the pressure gauge fits in but that was clear.
I've checked the filling blocks but that seems to be fine, there is also a standard filling loop fitted on the flow pipe. The boiler is working but just can't tell what the pressure is in the boiler.

Any ideas what I can do?

I was the 2nd engineer to go there.
The 1st one had snapped the pressure gauge at the block, so that whole connection had to be replaced.
I had a spare boiler which I took it from and fitted it, but the pressure gauge was new.
I did clean that block before fitting it.

read it again. Ignore previous post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
I think 2.7LPM is the minimum requireed so...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I had a chattering float valve in the loft...
Replies
Views
If its going to anti cycle then its not the...
Replies
Views
You need a new service engineer not a new...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
The expansion vessel should be on the cold...
Replies
Views
Back