Vaillant teci helpline | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vaillant teci helpline in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted808

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Well blow me socks off - got my mobi bill and I've been stung! Seems there's a few things that have just changed - without me knowing they would.
Might have my head in the poxy little space between the bath and the loo!
I checked mobile bill and it's £20 more- so I had to log in to the mobi account and .... it seems that the technical help line for installers is suddenly not part of my inclusive minutes- it's charged as an access number !!- was 0870 ...now 0344 who knows if that'll be different ..
Didn't put that on the bill! I'm pretty sure it was included in package, like a month ago?!!
What a pain that took up more time up than i had o_O:eek::eek:

That's normal tbh reason I went unlimited with any number for an extra think it was a quid a month

I’ve just had the same thing. Now I have to pay an extra £2.50 a month. Burn better then £20.00 I suppose;):p

The system is designed to trap people into spending significant amount of money in the mistaken belief that their plan covers it. I dislike such scams so I make a point of checking for an alternative geographic number:

SAYNOTO0870.COM

or ringing the main switchboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Well put Dan, have a good weekend...
Replies
Views
Fork and Knife. 45000 kw hr a year! That’s a...
Replies
Views
L
Ho the joy of working for builders, never...
Replies
Views
A
Just an update. Npower informed me today that...
Replies
Views
Associate
A
Back