Vaillant Turbomax Plus- Hot Water Problem | Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vaillant Turbomax Plus- Hot Water Problem in the Plumbing Zone | All Other Country's area at Plumbers Forums

D

DanPlumb

Found a problem with divertor valve on this vaillant, replaced divertor as it was stuck in heating position and heat was directed to radiators rather than hot water. The boiler then fired for hot water how ever the boiler would only reach 40 degrees, i contacted vaillant who advised to replace the aquasensor, I done this this evening, improved temperature but still runs hot/cold. Now thinking heat exchanger blocked. Anybody else came across same fault or is there another part that coud be playing up?

Thanks

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
£330 And tbh finding a good service engineer...
Replies
Views
D
Apologies, I don’t believe it is condensing...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi, I have a TURBOMax Plus 828E in a small...
Replies
Views
  • Question
That’s good, we’ll persevered! Let us know...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Thank you.
Replies
Views
Back