Vaillant VCW GB 221 H. hot water not correct temperature. | Bathroom Advice | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vaillant VCW GB 221 H. hot water not correct temperature. in the Bathroom Advice area at Plumbers Forums

breakdown

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hello to everyone this is my first post although i have answered a couple of posts on the forum.
I am not familiar with the boiler mentioned above and just wondering if there is something i have missed.Here goes i run hot water boiler fires up at correct burner pressure and stays that way.only warm water is comming out of the tap.I think the plate heat ex might need cleaning but water is at constant warm temp not alternating. ps the boiler is old but in excellent condition, externally anyway. any help would be apreciated.

Been back today homeowner said it had improved slightly. I think it has altered a bit due to temp of in comming mains being hotter with weather.I put the burner pressure up 2 mbar at gas valve it is a lot better but hot water flow is not brilliant,but incomming mains is good.Going to clean out or replace plate heat ex i think. Thanks for the quick reply dave i had aready tried feeling the flow. originaly thought the same.

Similar plumbing topics

Not sure if you've got to the bottom of this...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi Adam, I’d be asking to speak to a senior...
Replies
Views
Aquarius
A
  • Question
And even then if it's a like for like...
Replies
Views
  • Question
It's a Viesmann combination boiler. No other...
Replies
Views
Back