Vaillant VRT350F Wireless Thermostat | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vaillant VRT350F Wireless Thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

gmartine

Esteemed
Gas Engineer
Are they any good and does the receiver in the wireless kit directly swap out with the analogue timeswitch 150 as used on Ecotech pro facia, I'll call them later but it isn't clear to me. TIA

I was just going to install a Honeywell wireless kit but client stated a preference for a more integrated solution ie wireless receiver as part of the boiler facia and swap out the old timeswitch 150 but its not the first time I've heard uncomplimentary things about Valliant control gear.

Similar plumbing topics

That is true - however with Vaillant...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I wanted to bring this one to conclusion. My...
Replies
Views
H
What system do you have? Can you post a photo...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
M
Replies
Views
Vaillant uses 868MHz to connect wireless...
Replies
Views
Back