Vaillant VUW SOE 242_2-3 R2 | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vaillant VUW SOE 242_2-3 R2 in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

R

Revlyne

Hi,

I have boiler Vaillant VUW SOE 242_2-3 R2 (it's TurboBlock Pro).
Does somebody have service manual / maintenance PDF where can I get some additional informations?

Here's my problem:
I'm not sure at what bar should I pump the chaimber (pre-charge pressure at bars). When I turn on the hot water pump starts to work but it seems that there's some air in the pump cause the sound is very strage. How can i solve this problem so the pump should only circulate the water and not the air.
Second, I'm not sure when should i release the air from radiators - should the air be released while the boiler is working or while it's turned off?

Thank you in advance.

Similar plumbing topics

J
What heating controls do you have?
Replies
Views
L
Replies
Views
F23 being a circulation fault could point to...
Replies
Views
The digital does generally overread, also they...
Replies
Views
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a...
Replies
Views
Back