valiant EcoTEC radiator temp | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss valiant EcoTEC radiator temp in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

Thanks in advance. I have a valiant EcoTEC whilst the flow temp is set to 70 the heating flow only reaches a max of 45 when heating is demanded. (I can use chimney sweep mode to get to 70) but it means roads are never hot enough to warm house and boiler always on.

does this seem right?? Any ideas

Thanks all, controls are just a Honeywell wall stat and timer. What confuses me is that it does heat up on the “chimney sweep” mode.
Looking on line suggestions that the D0 setting being in auto is not very good? Don’t want to mess with any setting but any opinions on that? The boiler is serviced regularly but not sure they are seeing the same “problem” as I am!

Similar plumbing topics

Yes, a very interesting proposal, I asked that...
Replies
Views
Gas inspection happened, and the technician...
Replies
Views
Can't advise re eBus. No outside temperature...
Replies
Views
well, I really cannot see what extra features...
Replies
Views
Yep I think that’s got to be the next step. I...
Replies
Views
Back