Valliant EcoTech High Pressure | UK Plumbers Forums | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Valliant EcoTech High Pressure in the UK Plumbers Forums area at Plumbers Forums

Hello. I am a homeowner and have a Valliant EcoTech 835 (2017). Serviced every year and worked like a treat until about a few months ago when I notified the pressure reading was too high (> 3 bar). My plumber came and did a regular service and told me the boiler is in tip top condition. The pressure remained high upon inspection. To relieve, I use the radiator valve to remove some water. I am then told that I need to replace the expansion vessel and PRV. Both done. Pressure was ok for about a week then started climbing and now is again consistently >3 bar. My plumber now tells me I need to replace the Pressure Gauge Sensor. Just wanted some advice from the experienced heads here. Am I going down the right path or should I be looking at a different solution? Thanks

1 is filling loop passing.
2 if it’s a combi could be a breach between the plates on plate heat exchanger.
3 Vaillant pressure sensors tend to get clogged up so either stick on a reading.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
How high is the hill 40m as that will add 4...
Replies
Views
  • Question
You can, as suggested, top up at night/very...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ah -- couldn't see "attach files" on my phone...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
The expansion vessel should be on the cold...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I doubt your landlord will be able to evict...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back