Valliant Turbomax Plus boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Valliant Turbomax Plus boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Hi everyone sorry its my 1st post and to start to beg for info straight away but really have problem with boiler, It comes on when its not supposed to, out side of its program in odd times, had 2 different plumbers come to fix it but still not fixed, one plumber changed the gas valve this do nothing at all, charged £260 another plumber came and said it was the main electrical board changed this for a new one at £344.
But still got the problem of boiler coming on on its own accord, i have disconnected the external thermostat so the boiler is isolated from it and operating on its own stat now, but still problem exists, the plumber is baffled, please please can someone do a proper diagnosis on it or have you any suggestions to this fault? thanks everyone! Bobby

Wait until you haven’t had heating on, or wait until system cools down, then run a hot water tap and feel the flow pipe underneath the boiler.

Similar plumbing topics

I once had a similar experience with my old...
Replies
Views
Gut feeling is PCB Time for someone...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
T
Please advise me. I am a disabled pensioner. I...
  • TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
  • Boilers
  • Latest:
  • TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
Replies
Views
TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
T
Can you measure the flowrate from a HW tap, if...
Replies
Views
Back