Valliant VRT 350f night / day settings help | Central Heating Forum | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Valliant VRT 350f night / day settings help in the Central Heating Forum area at Plumbers Forums

L

LCooper

Hello
I've recently moved into a house with a Valliant VRT 350f.
It is showing night mode (moon symbol) on Auto and a desired temperature of 15 even though it is day and my desired day temperature is 19.5.
The date and time were wrong, but I've just managed to set these correctly and assumed that would resolve the issue, but it hasn't.
The previous residents have 2 x time programmes in the system.
Could this be causing the issue?
I just want to set it up with a day and a night desired temperature and let it do the rest unless I'm away.
Any help is gratefully appreciated.
Many thanks
Lucy

Is the required temperature higher than the room temperature? If it’s not, it won’t work.
I don't understand how to reply to the initial question but I had the same query and here's your answer. It shows the moon when you're heating is off - ie it's assuming that when you're heating is off your desired temperature is the Night set-back (ie moon) one. The image at the top of p25 of this manual will help:

Similar plumbing topics

D
To be fair the VR350F you have is knocking on...
Replies
Views
From this post, I think you’ve got a good...
Replies
Views
I have connected the secondary pump to a wifi...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
yes , the meter for the immersion heater. Not...
Replies
Views
Back