veissmann 100 W system, combi boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss veissmann 100 W system, combi boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Has anyone any experience with these? I was going to fit a 40kw heat only boiler but, have now kind of gone off the idea due to it being on view and vessel and pump being on show. And, although my calcs ( measuring being ft3 x 5 x 3142) say I need 40kw, but another quote they had specifying a 30kw system boiler, I have now been looking at the above boiler. So, are they any good?

As I will be having 3 different heating zones, I would not be using the diverter valve inside. Which seems a waste.

Clever boiler though. And cheaper than the big heat only cdi funnily enough

That is the one. Again. I keep changing my mind you see. What it to look as tidy as possible. After next week the church will be all finished...

Been alot of thought going into this job buddy hope its paying well m
(didnt you quote against bg)?

Yes, too much thought. Not really going to make much at all. Probably just clear the £200 a day mark. And that's with my mark up on prices. Was hoping for 2k but materials were a lot more than expected. And now with a dodgy wrist I need a guy to help so half pay to them. But we live and learn

Can you not just use a system boiler 35 kw 100 w and cap off the cylinder connections?

That is what I am asking. I know you cap the cylinder connections of but are they any good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

So it isn't a boiler problem? One thing, it...
Replies
Views
There is 6 pipes under the boiler and one goes...
Replies
Views
A
Are you sure it’s still vented? Should have...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
System boilers have a pressurised heating...
Replies
Views
Back