Veissmann 50w 30kw Boiler | Boilers | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Veissmann 50w 30kw Boiler in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Morning,

Yesterday we had a new boiler fitted and ever since the boiler powers up every hour or so, stays on for a couple of minutes before turning off again. It sounds like its some pre-heat function but i can't find how to turn it off in the manual. The only other things i could think it might be are either the aqulisa shower as the light on the shower comes on when the boiler is running or the fact the boiler is only plugged in until the sparky can wire in the controls (this means its Hot water only currently).

Any help would be great as i dont want to have to turn the water off every evening before bed as its now in the airing cupboard.

I wouldn’t worry about it until all the controls are wired in.
In the meantime just turn it off at the wall at nighttime.
Thank you. I've been thinking about getting the Viessman ViCare Wireless Thermostat as i think i just connect it to the WiFi of the boiler and its done. It wont harm the boiler turning it off and on everyday will it. Veissmann have said if i turn eco mode on it will stop the pre-heat function so i'll try that too.

Are the aqulisa showers the high pressure versions eg did you have a combi before?

Are the aqulisa showers the high pressure versions eg did you have a combi before?
The Aqualisa was fitted at the same time as the boiler so had the pump to match the Combi. The shower was fitted as we were having the bathroom renovated. We had the boiler changed as a result so we didn't have to change the pump when our 12 year old boiler (non Combi) eventually packed up.

Similar plumbing topics

This response doesn't make any sense, as the...
Replies
Views
Oh dear. Plumber it is!! I chose the wrong...
Replies
Views
It's a sealed system so if its leaking from...
Replies
Views
W
pcb issue so gas safe engy required sorry to say
Replies
Views
@ShaunCorbs - the heating engineer who will be...
Replies
Views
Back