Vented Twin Coil 200L Tank with working solar Connecting Backboiler for rads and DHW? | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Vented Twin Coil 200L Tank with working solar Connecting Backboiler for rads and DHW? in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scottvan

Hello, I am wondering the best way to connect in my backboiler to the Hot Water tank and rads. I would like to have Gravity feed to water tank but do I need a Laddomat type unit or can I just use a pump, injection tee and 4 way valve to run the rads properly?
Thanks in advance for any input on this.

Re: Vented Twin Coil 200L Tank with working solar Connecting Backboiler for rads and

So is it a thermal store, this twin coil vented cylinder? Need a bit more info on this one.

Re: Vented Twin Coil 200L Tank with working solar Connecting Backboiler for rads and

no it is a standard 200l twin coil tank

If I just use an injection tee, does it matter where in the return leg it goes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

Can I get a backboiler connected to an...
Replies
Views
It doesn’t mean you will have lower temps. It...
Replies
Views
Working at a flow temp of 30 ? As a dt of 30...
Replies
Views
Back