vertical condensing flue. going through garage ceiling then a 25' sloped roof | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss vertical condensing flue. going through garage ceiling then a 25' sloped roof in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
hi everyone, back to a finish a job tomorrow with my boss who is gas safe registered.
we have installed a new glow worm c30 combi boiler in a new build garage which has a slight pitched roof.

we have the flue from boiler going straight up in two sections. the first section is 1meter long and between the roof trusts we've have supported flue clip. then the other section of flue is the the terminal which has came provide by glow worm that the roofers who are dealing with that part.

I'm still training for my gas safe and i was trying to find out from the manufactures if there has to be a inspection hatch fitted in the garage ceiling with a co2 alarm fitted. the void space will be less than a 1 meter. can some one shine some light on this issue.

cheers

Is there a joint in the garage roof ?

well the first joint of the flue will be below the garage ceiling.

only if there is a hidden joint there should be an inspection hatch. thanks very much guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

If it’s in the manufacturer’s instructions...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I've done a few with the silicone flashes...
Replies
Views
Hi We suggest you get a qualified plumber in...
Replies
Views
M
As there are members who clearly have not read...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
T
Just order them up from a merchant. Most...
Replies
Views
Mike Jackson
M
Back