vertical waste pipe is 235mm from wall, need a WC to accommodate this | Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss vertical waste pipe is 235mm from wall, need a WC to accommodate this in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at Plumbers Forums

D

dingdong

Hi,
Could anyone recommend a toilet that could work with a waste pipe that proud of the wall?
Or where I might go to search for one?
Cheers.

Low level toilet and cut the flush pipe to match

Chop a hole in the wall, fit a new soil outlet into the stack. Fill the old vertical pipe up with cement and point smooth in the chamber where it joins the rest. Just done one last week. It's the only really satisfactory way to get a close coupled WC in. Your only cheap and easy option is to install a low level pan and cistern instead of close coupled.

Or: stud off the back wall to suit a Close coupled.
If you do it full height it will not notice at all (unless there’s a window!)
Or my preference is usually 1000 to 1200mm high (depending on height of room) finishing off with a useful shelf.

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Best thing to do first is to read the relevant...
Replies
Views
  • Question
We hired a plumber who made a join. All sorted.
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, I have a couple of leaks coming under...
Replies
Views
10 o’clock / 45 degrees would be better than...
Replies
Views
Back