Victoria Plumb bath screen? | Plumbers Arms | Plumbers Forums
  • Welcome to PlumbersTalk.net

Welcome to Plumbers' Talk | The new domain for UKPF / Plumbers Forums. Login with your existing details they should all work fine. Please checkout the PT Updates Forum

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Victoria Plumb bath screen? in the Plumbers Arms area at Plumbers Forums

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all, a friend of mine has purchased a bath screen for there shower bath. Basically it has your usual piece of glass down the edge of the bath and it also has a small return piece, but the method of jointing the two pieces together is an L channel that you apply silicone too to hold them together?? I've never seen this before, normally it would be a good solid couple of chrome hinges that pass through a hole in the 2 glass. Has anyone actually installed one of these? I'm not to happy about fitting it due to them having young children.

Post some pictures it doesn't seem correct recently did this one from B&Q

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190826-091708.png
    Screenshot_20190826-091708.png
    354.1 KB · Views: 14
Hi all, a friend of mine has purchased a bath screen for there shower bath. Basically it has your usual piece of glass down the edge of the bath and it also has a small return piece, but the method of jointing the two pieces together is an L channel that you apply silicone too to hold them together?? I've never seen this before, normally it would be a good solid couple of chrome hinges that pass through a hole in the 2 glass. Has anyone actually installed one of these? I'm not to happy about fitting it due to them having young children.
Agree sounds dodgey post a piccy or quote us the model or instruction sheet pic
glass bathrooms and children etc must be right
centralheatking

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
As an update, what I did was: Applied a blob...
Replies
Views
The bath has been in use for 11 months or so...
Replies
Views
P
excellent puddle nearly mirrored my day,just...
Replies
Views
Billy Bob Bob
B
Back