Viessmann Boilers | Boilers | Plumbers Forums

Welcome to the forum. Although you can post in any forum, the USA forum is here in case of local regs or laws

American Visitor?

Hey friend, we're detecting that you're an American visitor and want to thank you for coming to PlumbersTalk.net - Here is a link to the American Plumbing Forum. Though if you post in any other forum from your computer / phone it'll be marked with a little american flag so that other users can help from your neck of the woods. We hope this helps. And thanks once again.

Discuss Viessmann Boilers in the Boilers area at Plumbers Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

willing2learn

Hello all,

Having just become gas safe registered. I'm still undecided as to which boilers to recommend. My old boss is a big fan of Viessmann, what are your views on them? I see that you can do a one day course with them, and then offer an extended 5 year guarantee when installed by an approved installer.

Have never seen any bad words by about them, and think the 5yr guarantee and 10yr guarantee on heat exchanger could be a good selling point. :cool:

book your self on some training days with the big names in the industry,have a look in said and get your self which one suits you and which ones you can diagnose easier ,as the boilers you fit it's highly likely that it will be you who will get the first call.

Cheers, I'm also doing a worcester day next week as it's free!

It was through the ACS centre I used (EDS) in Swindon, Wilts. Not sure if they have any spaces left as it's quite popular, the guy from Worcester comes round in a large van with various boilers set up.

No , what you need is to book with wb, and go down to there training centre ,preferable in Worcester !

What? You asked me how I got on the one day course. Worcester do a mobile training operation, that's what I'm going on, as it's local that day. Anyway.....back on topic, anyone with Viessmann experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar plumbing topics

The radiator heating temperature for a...
Replies
Views
WPJ Plumbing
W
Absolute cock & bull from SGN, think about...
Replies
Views
hello, old post but what did you go with in...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
Hi Shaun Why do you say installation is key...
Replies
Views
Alan 48
A
Back